Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cat Box Blues

Cat Box Blues

Thot id landed in Fort Knox,
baby kept me in furs and rocks,
then he sailed way East babe,
he changed the locks.
Now im deep in the cat box.

Better never love a man
who treat you too good, yeah.
If he’s a real shoe, man, and he
act jes like he should.

Crazy tom will be loving his gal,
then be leaving her cold
just for not doing as she’s told.

I’m deep in the cat box,
(I’m down in it) deep in the cat box.

Crazy man shouldn’t leave his pussy
deep in the cat box.
Crazy man shouldn’t leave his pussy
so deep in the cat box.

Now im the type of kind of gal
who knows money too well.
Been high up on the bar sometimes
and also deep in a well.
Be a long time coming
till I’m sharing my milk
with another tom tied
up in silk.
I’m deep in the cat box.
I’m down in it.
So deep in the cat box.

-Bree 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment